Series One: Business Seminars for Health Professionals
Love, Serve and Succeed®: Connecting Spirit to Success for Health Professionals
Module One: Spiritual Mastery and the Healing Relationship: The Essential Foundation
Health professionals need emotional and spiritual maturity, expertise in treating people, and business skills. Success in practice is the result of building healthy, positive, long-term relationships with people. In this innovative seminar you will learn an approach to creating successful therapeutic relationships based in self-cultivation, excellent patient communication, integrity and a spiritual perspective. You will discover why patients and practitioners heal (or not) and a perspective on healing and treatment that brings depth, joy, fulfillment and prosperity to your practice and your patients. Explore “where the action is” in these times of global transformation and come away a clear and deep knowing of how to have the greatest impact and creative influence—healing self, other, and world—through daily life and clinical practice.
Seminar length: 3-8 hours
● Up to 8 NCCAOM CEUs
For a more detailed printable version, click here
Seminar Goals & Objectives
By completing this program, the participant will be able to:
1. Understand the role of self-cultivation, spiritual growth and emotional maturity for
business and clinical success
2. Appreciate the role of the health professional in advancing individual and global
healing and evolution
3. Learn the essential keys of business and clinical success
4. Learn the Yin and Yang of practice building
5. Use three essential life questions to deepen one’s self-awareness and inner purpose
6. Use a perspective on healing and treatment that brings depth, joy, fulfillment
and prosperity to their practice and their patients.
7. Apply an approach to creating successful therapeutic relationships based in
integrity, character and spiritual practice.
Appropriate audience: All students and health professionals.
Participant Comments on this Seminar
“I liked the spiritual focus – it was helpful to see the practicality and importance of staying connected to spirit in growing a practice. The book will be very helpful to look back on as a guide for staring up and growing my Shiatsu practice, as well, I imagine. Thank you for sharing personal anecdotes – they helped put things in perspective.”
– Evan Streitfield, ABT
For more participant comments, click here.
For detailed printable info on this seminar, click here
To purchase this seminar as a complete home learning program, click here.